Monday, February 7, 2011

Music Genome

Our latest project was a i movie project. We had to all pick a different genre of music. I choose at first Techno, due to the fact that I was listening to a favorite Techno song of mine called, Push me, and it was by this Techno group called Benny Bassi. I liked this song at first in a game that i always dance to to loose weight called Dance central (best game ever). But the problem was when i searched for other Techno song and i really could not find any good ones that I liked. So i ended up choosing my native culture which is Latin. I had much more fun and know of the topic. The problem now is now i can not choose between what song i should and should not have, another problem is that i can not find my project, so that sucks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment