Thursday, February 24, 2011

i movie

this was one of the most funnest and final project that we got to do for our technology class. It is your final grade which we need to do the best, and add all the things that we have used for all the projects, such as the i movie, editing pictures or voices, and adding videos. This was the simplest project of them all, i had help such as how to add the picture to i movie. The most difficult was finding a number of pictures to add to the whole show. Another hard thing to do would be trying to find the perfect music to go with it, which is hard ever since i can't acces my i tunes, to get new one, nd the video was somewhat hard to make, over all i am glad to have done this project, and I finally learned how to use i movie and how to organize my phots and where and how to save them in the appropriate file. I really enjoyed this class with its many project, but I will mostly miss the friends that I have made during those partner or group activities that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment